Monday, November 9, 2009

Be prepared!

Second Grading Period is all about HTML. In our TLE subject, I learned about this. Before, I really don't care about that word "HTML" and also the Notepad-because since I was in 1st year I never encounter such kind of word and I can only hear it from other people.


Being a 4th year student is a lot of fun and enjoyment. The last year for us in the high school level. In our subject TLE we also encounter some problems like rushing our activities and posting our blogs. It seems to be more difficult when there is too much activities in the different subject that we must pass early and there is no more enough time for us to finish this in a short period of time.


I also learn that in times of rushing our project and excusing ourselves in the other subject just to finish it we must ask permission first so that the teacher in the said period will not wait for someone to attend his/her class. I thanked our teachers because of their kind consideration and understanding even though we are very noisy and sometimes hard-headed.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment