Thursday, February 11, 2010

"From small things to great things"

Young individual like me has not yet learned what I can not do, so I end up achieving a lot! Facing the different responsibilities entrusted to me is a call to an arms, a chance to stretch my limits. I definitely has no idea how hard I have to work, how difficult the obstacles I need to overcome, not even how discourage I would get at some point in my life.

Juggling multi-roles, as a student, a daughter and as an officer of our school is hard, however in my small little deeds I know I am growing a lot. As I do my duties I am learning to stretch myself beyond what I think I am into what I hope to become as I work on the different tasks given to me I become matured in my person. I have grown in civic and community consciousness especially when we conduct outreach programs to some selected places. Interact Club activities brought me into close contacts with some barangay officials and with different government and non-government officials like the Red Cross Youth, Girl Scout of the Philippines and Boy Scout of the Philippines.

Through these actual experiences the sweet feeling of solidarity when I work with my fellow officers and friends would make me feel that I am stepping into the adult world.

Through the guidance of my parents and great teachings and examples of my teachers, I continue to grow to be a well rounded individual, worthy to serve my country. From the small deeds that I can offer now. These will serve as my stepping stone to do better and great things someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment